Let’s try this again…
Re-opening June 12th
The State of Maine has determined that yoga studios may re-open June 12th and the new schedule is available for viewing. While we are excited for the resumption of in person classes, as you can imagine, many changes have to be incorporated to open as safely as possible – both for Om Land Yoga (as a business and for the instructors) and you (as a student).
So, here goes…
- Class size is limited to 7 students for regular classes to provide plenty of space between participating students. Designated mat placement will be taped out on the studio floors;
- Classes are offered by reservation only, through MindBody;
- We suggest the continued use of face masks while moving around the studio, where you may find appropriate spacing more difficult to maintain – when arriving and checking in at the desk, encountering others in the restrooms, etc. Mask use on your mat is welcome, but will not be required during class;
- Bring your own mat and props;
- You may want to bring your own sanitizing supplies;
- We advise that use your own bathroom facility before attending class.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on assists;
- Teachers will not be leaving their own mat area to walk around during class.
FYI: changes in operating procedures for all Om Land Yoga Studios
- High contact surfaces such as door handles in the studios and bathrooms will be cleaned before each class;
- Due to the scarcity of cleaning supplies, the type of cleaning agents and disinfectants we use may vary – depending on availability;
- Subject to availability, we will provide paper towels, tissues and hand-sanitizer.
- Blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc. will be available to be checked out. For your own safety, if you borrow our props, we require that you carry them with you both to-and-from your classes. They cannot be stored in the studios.